New Student Registration: 2017 - 2018 School Year
Banff Elementary School office (located in the new school on Squirrel Street) will open on August 28, 2017 to accept new student registration packages and will be open the following hours this week:
Monday, August 28 8am - 4pm
Tuesday, August 29 8am - 4pm
Wednesday, August 30 1pm - 4pm
Thursday, August 31 1pm - 4pm
Please click here for Kindergarten to Grade 7 registration forms.
A completed registration package includes the following:
- Completed registration forms
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Permanent Resident Card/Visa and Passport for both child and parent (if child is not a Canadian Citizen)
- Photocopy of Immunization Records
- Photocopy of Alberta Health Care Card
Original of the Birth Certificate and/or Passport are required for verification at time of registration.
Please click the links below for School Supply Lists:
2017-18 Kindergarten gradual entry information and school supplies list will be provided at time of registration.
If you have any questions regarding registration during the summer, please feel free to contact the CRPS Board office at 403-609-6072.