SETTLEMENT SERVICES IN THE BOW VALLEY offers FREE programs and services for Permanent Residents, Live-in Caregivers and Refugees.
We can help you with:
- Help with life in Canada
- Information about community resources
- Individual appointments and group sessions
- Permanent Resident responsibilities and benefits
- Assistance with forms
- Language options, housing information, citizenship, health benefits, finances etc.
- Connect with others in the community
- Seasonal newsletter
- Planning before family arrival
- School registration and orientation
- After school programming
- Parent information sessions
- Ongoing student, family and staff support
- New student summer orientation program